Keeping your workplace clean and safe during warm weather is essential for the well-being of your employees, customers and visitors. Here are our top tips to help you maintain a clean and safe working environment during the warm weather:
- Open windows and doors: Help the fresh air to circulate it will help to keep your workspace cool and if the products you use have a strong smell, it will help them to dissipate.
- We use a regular cleaning schedule that includes daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. We ensure that all areas, including high foot fall zones, washrooms, and common areas, are cleaned and sanitised regularly to prevent the spread of germs and maintain cleanliness.
- Sanitise and disinfect high-touch surfaces: High-touch surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, desks, and shared equipment are regularly cleaned.
- We encourage all our clients to have a regular clear out. If you are decluttering your workspaces regularly and keep personal belonging like bags and coats off common workspaces it helps to keep the workplace clean. A tidy office not only looks cleaner but also reduces the risk of pests and improves productivity.
- With the warmer weather we are likely to get warmer ourselves and this can lead to poor hand hygiene. We recommend that you put hand sanitizer dispensers or handwashing stations in easily accessible areas.
- Warm weather can attract pests like flies, ants, or event rodents. Implement pest control measures like regular inspections, sealing entry points, and proper waste management like emptying bins daily and ensure outside bins are secure
- Schedule regular maintenance for your ventilation and air conditioning system to ensure it is functioning optimally. Clean or replace air filters as recommended to improve air quality and prevent the circulation of dust and allergens and reduce the risk of things like legionella.
- Promote a clean desk policy and encourage all employees to adopt a clean desk policy, where they tidy up their workstations at the end of the day.
By following these tips, you can create a clean and safe environment during this warmer weather. Regular cleaning, proper ventilation, and promoting hygiene practices will contribute to the well-being and comfort of everyone and keep your workplace clean, hygienic and fresh.
If you would like any support with your cleaning needs please get in touch email@example.com