It seems Christmas has started early this year! So, as we all begin to make plans for the festive season we are now also starting to plan for any changes that may be needed over the Christmas and New Year period.
You may be looking to change your opening hours for the bank holidays or for a prolonged period, which we need to make arrangements for.
We are able to offer a number of flexible options:-
- Changing the times or days of your cleaning requirements
- Temporary change to the levels of service i.e. adjustments to cleaning schedules.
- We understand that some clients may require some additional service whilst you are closed.
- We can provide Deep cleans, Disinfectant fogging Computer and telephone sanitisation services
- Carpet and upholstery cleans
- Window and gutter cleaning services.
- If you do need to adjust your service levels, adjust your schedule or would like to include any additional services or supplies, please get in touch.
As your cleaning partner, we are always here if you need any advice, guidance or support in helping to keep your workplace safe and hygienic. If we do not hear from you by December 18th, we will assume that your requirements are to remain the same (with the exception of closure over the bank holidays).
Crystal Clean opening hours during the festive period
Normal hours up to and including December 23rd
December 24th 9 – 1
December 25th CLOSED
December 28th CLOSED
December 29th 9 – 5
December 30th 9 – 5
December 31st 9 – 1
January 1st CLOSED
January 4th onwards – Normal opening hours resume
May we take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas. We are very thankful for your continued custom and support. If you need any further support please get in touch
Hayley, Sarize and the Crystal Clean team.