The government has provided guidance on cleaning, how to get your business ready to reopen and what would be best practice to help reduce cross contamination and the risk of spreading the virus once your team are back in the workplace.
We thought it might also be useful to provide a full update as to how we can help reduce the spread in your workplace:
- We have the cleaning specific COVID 19 risk assessments and method statements
- We have always followed a strict colour coding system, when cleaning, in order to eliminate cross contamination and we will continue to do so.
- All of our cleaners will continue to disinfect all of the common touch points during each clean that takes place
- Our team will maintain social distancing at all times and will be provided with their own PPE.
- We can also clean out of office hours, to help with limiting contact, if this is a concern.
- Please rest assured that we have all the necessary cleaning supplies and stock to maintain your site to a high standard
Additional to what we are already doing we are also able to accommodate
- Deep cleans for your site, ready for reopening
- Computer and telephone sanitisation services
- Disinfecting fogging services
- Additional checklists for your individual team members to use, to help reduce the spread of the virus.
Here to help
As cleaning professionals, we are always here if you need any advice, guidance or support in helping to keep your workplace safe and hygienic. We hope that you, your team and your loved ones are safe and well and we hope to be able to see you all again soon.
Hayley, Sarize and the Crystal Clean team.